Monday, June 16, 2008

Two Week Notice

If you've noticed, it's been two weeks since my last post. Talk about a whirlwind of fun and excitement!!!

Today I gave my two week notice. I end work on June 27 and start work on June 30. No down time, but I prefer it that way. Keeps the paychecks steady and I don't have time to think about any changes...you just hit the ground running and go.

I've been packing a little and pricing stuff for a yard sale I'm having with Gal Pal this weekend.

I think it also means things are winding down here for good at DOOSL. The actual movie/play "Sordid Lives" comes to Logo as a TV series in July. I may reappear in the future with another blog, but I think as I start a new phase of my life, it's just time for something else. Plus, I keep in touch with most of the usual suspects anyway.

Smooches to all and to all a good night!

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger A Lewis said...

I am very happy for your huge success! It's been a bit of a haul through this whole thing...but it's time now for excitement, a big move (like we're doing too!), and fresh things in our lives. You're a great friend and will always remain.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger A Lewis said...

Where are you??????????/ Are you lost in the cornfields? The new job people have tied you up in the basement??????????/ Email me!

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...it's been like forever and such and not a word or new blog invite or nothing.

We miss you, W -- how about an update on the job, the man, the new life...you know, everything!

Big hugs,

-Dirk (who finally got a working computer again!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home