Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Get Naked!



It's costly but tasty and worth the effort. I've been reading up on different takes on the product. It's got a pound of fruit in each bottle. No sugar or other additives = all natural. Yes the sugar content is high, but not as high as other juices. They're also meant to be consumed as a meal and light snack, but not with a meal.
It's my new guilty pleasure.
***News Update***
No word yet on the job. The window of 'we'll let you know' has changed. So I'll let you know when I know!
"W"




2 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger A Lewis said...

You know I'm on pins and needles! As for Naked, you know I like to go as such....as often as possible. And for drinking the stuff....I love that too.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Getting Naked could certainly make for an interesting power lunch. Should I check my schedule?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home