Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mrs. B. is Back

I'm not talking about myself either!

After a multi-month hiatus from Barnes & Noble (and the cafe), I recently ventured back and saw an old friend...Mrs. B. She's the friendly barista whom my friend Terry nicknamed Mrs B because we thought she was a bitch. It was cool to see her again. She's also preggers with kid #2.

I am back too...after a two week break.

Good news...hopefully better news in a few days. I had an interview in the Big City that lasted THREE HOURS. We mainly chit chatted, but I felt great during and after. The interviewer came in to work on his day off to meet, and was very friendly and sold the company and himself. I did very little selling myself. He seemed extremely interested and we talked money, starting date, etc. A former coworker who is there now really talked me up and the guy even said he was excited to meet me. It would be a totally different career path. Well not totally different, just a new side of my current business that would incorporate several of my current skills.

Best of all...it's a very short commute (20 minutes or so) from J's house. We had a serious talk about moving in, and it looks like that will happen once I do find a job.

I'll keep you posted...you keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks to all who've already said prayers!

"W"

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that good things fall into place with the job and the boyfriend!

Big hugs.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger A Lewis said...

The Bitch is Back...isn't that an Elton John song? Still keeping all body parts crossed for good news on your job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home